-Candy- -Candy-

Nice Work

Very nice work there. Enjoyed the short. You should make a series of these shorts, as they are very funny and good! Cheered me up!

Super Mario Problem Super Mario Problem

umm no

That was awful, I didnt laugh what so ever, the sprite work was really bad, and also the concept. Work on your flashes, and dont turn out trash,

T&D: The New Beginning T&D: The New Beginning

heh ^_^ heh Cool

Really enjoyed that, great flash, and well done on Second place!

Cruelty Cruelty

i liked that!

That was quite good, enjoyed watching that, just sort out the dimensions and that flash would of been great! However great job!

Pointless Kill Pointless Kill

mmm i like that

I enjoyed that short little clip, mine me smile, which was odd...but anyway, it was pointless but yet good... well done for being your first flash !

FotofeniX responds:

And i thank you, lol

Bunch of Coconuts Bunch of Coconuts

I quite like that

That was really cool, and know you got me humming the tune...urgh..but i liked that! coolies

SirHappy666 responds:

Thanks Joeru.

Cylopse Chase Cylopse Chase

I liked it

Yep that was a quite good watch, tad bit confusing, but hey it was good! Good Job!

Sonic Glitched 2 Sonic Glitched 2

Better than first!

Love that one even more, however your ideas did run out a the end. I even love it more cause I was a voice actor ^_^! Anyway just only bad point is the sound is too grainy, I wish it was smoother, but anyway Im laughing loads right now so ^_^! Great Job

Sonic: Battles in Mobius Sonic: Battles in Mobius

That was awesome

That was one of favorite flashes ever, being I total sonic fan, and knowing much about Sonic and Sonic Team, I thought that was really good. However slighty confused about why Sonic and Shadow are fighting in the first place, but hey I loved it!!! Great Job :)

MidNightMaren responds:

Thnks!

DNB I - Hotty Hotdogs DNB I - Hotty Hotdogs

Graphic not to good, rest ok i guess

I kinda enjoyed it, cause i watched to the end, and fair play to what you send to the people mocked you. For being 11 that was awsum. The humor was good, cause well i am bristish, and actully i thought it was a good attempt for being 11